April 29, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

So I have always loved crafting and baking, but I never really thought about ever having a blog! Well I guess this is my attempt to become one with the ever changing world of technology and have a neat way to share all of my craft and baking adventures. I am currently a student at the University of Virginia so I haven't had too many opportunities to bake lately, but summer is just around the corner and I can't wait to be reunited with the good old KitchenAid! In my "free time" which accurately equates to procrastinating, I have managed to complete quite a few craft projects, many gifts and a few just for fun!

3 comments:

  1. Zoƫ, I am honored to be your 1st but certainly not last follower. In fact, I'd follow you anywhere! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock Toad! I can't wait for the summer of craft and baking - especially since Aunt Wendy and Mom are getting the craft room organized for you. Good luck with finals. Love You!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved looking at all that you have done. It all looks so wonderful. I think I need to have a potluck dinner and invite you to bring all of the goodies...Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete